When a party fails to comply with court orders or court-approved agreements, the court can find a party in contempt of court.

The judge may order sanctions, such as the payment of attorney’s fees, other costs, incarceration, suspension of driver’s license, and more, depending on what the party has failed to do. Therefore, it is always in your interest to follow court orders and agreements and to seek an attorney should you desire modifications.

You should

Trust Michelle Gregory

  • Twenty plus years of legal experience in Matrimonial Law.
  • Empathize with clients.
  • Has the knowledge, skills and real life experience to resolve complex issues that clients go through.
  • Doesn't make unreasonable promises about your case.
Law firm


H. Michelle Gregory LLC

"Protecting What Matters... Family!"

Address: 101 W. Kirkwood Ave. #006A,
Bloomington, Indiana 47404
Phone: (812) 322-0701
Email Me
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Other hours available by appointment)
We Accept All Major Credit Cards
Visit our

Office in Bloomington