Life is dynamic and constantly changing which often creates the need to request a modification of existing court orders or agreements.

When parties work together amicably they can simply agree to make the changes needed to accommodate changing circumstances. However, when no agreement is reached, the parties must mediate or litigate their requested changes. Typical modification requests deal with child support, parenting time, relocation, pick-up and drop-off locations, and so on.

You should

Trust Michelle Gregory

  • Twenty plus years of legal experience in Matrimonial Law.
  • Empathize with clients.
  • Has the knowledge, skills and real life experience to resolve complex issues that clients go through.
  • Doesn't make unreasonable promises about your case.
Law firm


H. Michelle Gregory LLC

"Protecting What Matters... Family!"

Address: 101 W. Kirkwood Ave. #006A,
Bloomington, Indiana 47404
Phone: (812) 322-0701
Email Me
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Other hours available by appointment)
We Accept All Major Credit Cards
Visit our

Office in Bloomington