Name Change

In the state of Indiana, an adult or an adult on behalf of a child may request a name change. There are certain steps that must be taken before a judge will change your name or that of your child.

The most common reasons for a name change are in cases where a battered woman and her children must be protected from a violent ex-partner; where paternity has been established; when a woman decides that she no longer wants to use her ex-partner’s surname; and so on.

You should

Trust Michelle Gregory

  • Twenty plus years of legal experience in Matrimonial Law.
  • Empathize with clients.
  • Has the knowledge, skills and real life experience to resolve complex issues that clients go through.
  • Doesn't make unreasonable promises about your case.
Law firm


H. Michelle Gregory LLC

"Protecting What Matters... Family!"

Address: 101 W. Kirkwood Ave. #006A,
Bloomington, Indiana 47404
Phone: (812) 322-0701
Email Me
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Other hours available by appointment)
We Accept All Major Credit Cards
Visit our

Office in Bloomington